Limited Liability Company Authorization
As used in this resolution, the term “Manager” means the person or persons designated by the members of the Limited Liability Company in a manager-managed Limited Liability Company to manage the Limited Liability Company as provided in the articles of organization or an operating agreement. The term “Designated Member” means the member or members of the Limited Liability Company authorized to act on behalf of the Limited Liability Company in a member-managed Limited Liability Company. By signing this resolution, Manager or Designated Member represent that they have provided the Financial Institution with true and complete copies of the articles of organization and operating agreements of the Limited Liability Company as amended to the date of this resolution.
The Limited Liability Company named on this resolution resolves that,
- The Financial Institution is designated as a depository for the funds of the Limited Liability Company and to provide other financial accommodations indicated in this resolution.
- This resolution shall continue to have effect until express written notice of its rescission or modification has been received and recorded by the Financial Institution. Any and all prior resolutions adopted by the Managers or Designated Members of the Limited Liability Company and certified to the Financial Institution as governing the operation of this Limited Liability Company’s account(s), are in full force and effect, until the Financial Institution receives and acknowledges an express written notice of its revocation, modification or replacement. Any revocation, modification or replacement of a resolution must be accompanied by documentation, satisfactory to the Financial Institution, establishing the authority for the changes.
- The signature of an Agent on this resolution is conclusive evidence of their authority to act on behalf of the Limited Liability Company. Any Agent, so long as they act in a representative capacity as an Agent of the Limited Liability Company, is authorized to make any and all other contracts, agreements, stipulations and orders which they may deem advisable for the effective exercise of the powers indicated on page one, from time to time with the Financial Institution, subject to any restrictions on this resolution or otherwise agreed to in writing.
- All transactions, if any, with respect to any deposits, withdrawals, rediscounts and borrowings by or on behalf of the Limited Liability Company with the Financial Institution prior to the adoption of this resolution are hereby ratified, approved and confirmed.
- The Limited Liability Company agrees to the terms and conditions of any account agreement, properly opened by any Agent of the Limited Liability Company. The Limited Liability Company authorizes the Financial Institution, at any time, to charge the Limited Liability Company for all checks, drafts, or other orders, for the payment of money, that are drawn on the Financial Institution, so long as they contain the required number of signatures for this purpose.
- The Limited Liability Company acknowledges and agrees that the Financial Institution may furnish at its discretion automated access devices to Agents of the Limited Liability Company to facilitate those powers authorized by this resolution or other resolutions in effect at the time of issuance. The term “automated access device” includes, but is not limited to, credit cards, automated teller machines (ATM), and debit cards.
- The Limited Liability Company acknowledges and agrees that the Financial Institution may rely on alternative signature and verification codes issued to or obtained from the Agent named on this resolution. The term “alternative signature and verification codes” includes, but is not limited to, facsimile signatures on file with the Financial Institution, personal identification numbers (PIN), and digital signatures. If a facsimile signature specimen has been provided on this resolution, (or that are filed separately by the Limited Liability Company with the Financial Institution from time to time) the Financial Institution is authorized to treat the facsimile signature as the signature of the Agent(s) regardless of by whom or by what means the facsimile signature may have been affixed so long as it resembles the facsimile signature specimen on file. The Limited Liability Company authorizes each Agent to have custody of the Limited Liability Company’s private key used to create a digital signature and to request issuance of a certificate listing the corresponding public key. The Financial Institution shall have no responsibility or liability for unauthorized use of alternative signature and verification codes unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Pennsylvania.The designation of an Agent does not create a power of attorney; therefore, Agents are not subject to the provisions of 20 Pa.C.S.A. Section 5601 et seq. (Chapter 56; Decedents, Estates and Fiduciaries Code) unless the agency was created by a separate power of attorney. Any provision that assigns Financial Institution rights to act on behalf of any person or entity is not subject to the provisions of 20 Pa.C.S.A. Section 5601 et seq. (Chapter 56; Decedents, Estates and Fiduciaries Code).