Steps to deposit your check
- Confirm that the payee is listed as an owner on the account where you plan to make the deposit
- Sign in to the LendingClub Mobile app and select “Deposit a check” or “Deposit” from the menu
- Verify that the check amount is within your daily mobile check deposit limit
- Endorse the back of your check and write “For Mobile Deposit at LendingClub only” under your signature
- Place the check on a flat surface with good lighting and a contrasting background, and take a picture of the front and back of your check
- Select the deposit account, enter the check amount, and select “Deposit”
Why choose LendingClub?
“I like having all fees resulting from ATM use reimbursed to me, no matter how often or how little I use ATMs. I also like it that there is no cap on how much these reimbursements can amount to.”
“This representative was extremely kind, courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable. She was successfully able to resolve my issue quickly, and was very kind and attentive during the process. This representative sets a great example of what excellent customer service is.”
Best banking experience I ever had hands down
The unbelievably kind and helpful customer service team is one of the main reasons I bank with LendingClub.
Digital banking, made human
At LendingClub, we put our customers at the center of everything we do. That’s why we focus on providing products and services that are not only convenient but help to make life easier.
We use 256-bit encryption to ensure that data is protected with the highest level of security.
Your deposits are FDIC-insured up to the highest possible amount allowed – $250,000.
Have a question? We’re here to help. Chat with us online, or reach us by phone or email.